Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bare Minerals


For the last three years, I have been wearing Bare Minerals makeup and I want to share it with you all. I tell a lot of people about it anyways (I should work for Bare Minerals)! The first time I tried the makeup, I hated it. But after going back to it, I fell in love! You just have to know how to use it. Make sure to go into Sephora or ULTA and have someone help you. They will match your foundation color and show you the proper application techniques ("swirl, tap, buff"). It is a little pricey at $25 per compact, but it lasts a really long time. It is great for your skin since it is mineral makeup, and they advertise that you can even sleep with it on! They also say that it actually improves your skin. It is a little messy since it is a loose powder, but I bought a new compact yesterday and they have redesigned the compact to lock...so it is not NEAR as messy as it was! The result is a glowing complexion with great coverage (the longer you buff it on, the more coverage you will get so keep on buffing to cover flaws). I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I hope you will give it a try! The only thing I would change is I just wish I would have come up with this makeup myself so I could be a gazillionaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment